HACCP & HARPC Training
1 Day Course - July 15th, 2021
9:00am - 5:00pm
- What is HACCP & HARPC?
- Genesis of HACCP and HARPC
- Terms & Definitions Used in HACCP and HARPC
- PAS, PRP, and ISO/TS 22000-4
- FDA Requirements for Food Industries
- 7 Principles of HACCP & 7 HARPC Requirements
- Suggested Questions for Hazard Analysis
- Guidelines for Implementation
What are HACCP and HARPC?
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points. This pertains to the systematic approach used to reduce the risks of producing food products that are unsafe or not fit for human consumption.
The Hazard Analysis and Risk-based Preventive Control (HARPC) is the resultant measure of all opinions gathered by FDA. It has been made mandatory by the addendum to Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) published on November 13, 2015. HARPC is a requirement where a written procedure is to be maintained at every facility dealing in Food and have a proof that the procedure is being followed.