Baskar Kotte is the founder and president of Quality Systems Enhancement, Inc., of Roswell, GA. An auditing, consulting and training organization dedicated to QMS, OHSMS, EMS, EnMS, Lean, Six Sigma and Operational Excellence.
Original and active member of US Technical Advisory Groups ISO/TC 176, TC 207 and TC 242, the technical committees responsible for writing ISO 9000 family of Quality Management Standards, ISO 14000 series of Environmental Management Standards and ISO 50000 family of Energy Management System Standards. Chair SC3 for US TAG ISO/TC 176 and ISO/TC 176 Liaison to International Accreditation Forum (IAF).
Senior member of American Society for Quality, TAPPI and associate member of AICC. Served as the Standards Committee Chair of the ASQ Quality Audit Division.
Assisted over 850 facilities for ISO Related Certifications
Served as U.S. delegate in writing:
- ISO 10019 Standard “Guidelines for Selection of Quality Management System Consultants and Use of their Services”
- ISO 10004 Standard “Quality Management- Customer satisfaction- monitoring and measuring customer service”
- ISO 10008 “Guidelines for Customer Satisfaction- Guidelines for business-to-consumer electronic transactions”
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)
- Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
- Exemplar Global Certified QMS Lead Auditor
- BS in Metallurgical Engineering from Osmania University in Hyderabad, India
- MBA in Finance and Management, Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana, United States
- 42 Years in Environment/Quality/Manufacturing/Operations.
Assisted in developing, implementing, and achieving certification thorough a proven discipline path for the following standards:
ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, ISO 15189, ISO 15378, IATF 16949 (formerly ISO/TS 16949), ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 45001(formerly OHSAS 18001), ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 50001, ISO 55001, AS 9100 and TL 9100, Global Gap, FSSC 22000, FDA Gluten Free Labeling & Certification, HACCP, HARPC, Hygiene Excellence & Sanitation Excellence and PCQI
Operational Excellence Specialization:
- Training and Implementation of Operational Excellence
- Teams/Statistical Problem Solving
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement
- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
- Lean Concepts Application
- Six Sigma
- Guaranteed bottom line improvement
- Statistical Problem Solving
- Supplier Development
Aerospace, Automotive, Casting, Corrugated Packaging, Environmental, Forest Products, Foundries, Machine Tools & Dies, Medical Devices, Plastics, Processed Materials, Pulp & Paper, Service, Telecommunications, Textile.
Honors and Awards:
In regard to his dedication to maintaining high quality standards:
- Member—United States Technical Advisory Group (U.S. TAG) to ISO/TC242 (Energy), ISO/TC176 (Quality), and
- U.S. Delegate for ISO 10019 guidelines for selection and use of QMS consultants
- U.S Delegate for 10004 guidelines for monitoring and measuring customer satisfaction
- U.S Delegate for 10008 guidelines for Customer Satisfaction- Guidelines for business-to-consumer electronic transactions
- ISO/ASQ Conference Best Speaker Award
- Co-Convener, Conformity Assessment Liaison Group ISO Technical Committee TC176 (Quality Management) July 2010-July 2014, Geneva, Switzerland
- Member of the TC176 Chairman’s Strategic Advisory Group (Joint Group with ISO/CASCO and the IAF) July 2010-July 2014, Geneva, Switzerland
- Co-Convener of the ISO 9000 Advisory Group (Joint Group with ISO/CASCO and the IAF) July 2010-July 2014, Geneva, Switzerland
- Chair Subcommittee 3 (SC3) and Membership Chair for United States Technical Advisory Group ISO/ TC 176
- For Hartfield Jackson Atlanta Internal Airport, Interfaced with Their Top Management in Explaining the Path for Certification
- Reviewed their HJAIA Framework Document for Compliance to ISO 55001:2014 Standard and Provided with a List of Gaps to Comply with Asset Management System Considering Guidance Requirements of ISO 55002:2014
- Developed a Detailed Path to Achieve ISO 55001:2014 Asset Management Standard for System Development, Executive Training, Implementation Assistance, Approach Process of Selecting Internal Auditors and Selection of ISO 55001:2014 Certification Bodies
Quality Systems Enhancement, Inc.
1790 Woodstock Road, Roswell GA 30075
Phone: 770 518 9967 Fax: 770 518 9968