Farhan Ahmed is a Mechanical Engineer with over 20 years of experience in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) field. During his career he worked with multiple large-scale global Testing, Inspection and Certification companies and was responsible for managing operations in Asia, Middle East, and North America.
He is an experienced professional in product, personnel and management systems certification field with technical qualifications and vast experience in Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety and Social Accountability compliance management and assessment areas.
He participated at various levels in developing and implementing policies and processes in achieving and maintaining multiple accreditations and license to operate on various accreditation standard.
He is a seasoned resource in providing consulting services, and developing & managing various certification, assessment, assurance, and verification schemes in the fields of ESG, Sustainability, Social Accountability, Supply Chain Sustainability Risk Assessment and Mitigation, Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental, Quality and Energy management fields.
Farhan has conducted over 2000 man-days of auditing in quality, environment, occupational health & safety, social accountability, sustainability, and responsible sourcing fields, provided consulting various companies and delivered over 200 public training courses.
- His extensive experience and subject matter expertise in below areas ensure best available support to our clients in achieving their compliance, certification and excellence goals;
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management system)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
- ISO 50001 (Energy Management System)
- ISO 26001 (Social Responsibility Management System)
- SMETA, SLCP, BRCGS-ETRS, RBA (Responsible sourcing and supply chain sustainability assessments)
- SA 8000 (Social Accountability Management System)
- GRI-G4, AA1000, ISAE 3000 (Sustainability Reporting)
- ISO 17020 (Accreditation bodies performing inspections)
- ISO 17021 (Accreditation for bodies providing management systems certifications)
- ISO 17024 (Accreditation for bodies operating certification of persons)
- ISO 17025 (Accreditation for testing and calibration laboratories)
- ISO 17065 (Accreditation for bodies certifying products, processes, and services)
- Development and implementation of organization’s sustainability strategies