Forest Stewardship Council is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization established to promote the responsible management of the forests in the world. FSC was originally established in 1993 among rabid concerns of deforestation and instead stresses responsible forest management determined democratically. It aims to appease everyone involved economically and socially while at the same time responsibly managing the forest in the best interests of the environment. The FSC certification is extremely credible in that it promotes a benefit to the people, the environment, and adds economic value. FSC is nationally represented in more than 50 countries around the world. FSC also utilizes Chain of Custody (COC) standards that track materials through the production process from the forests to the consumer. After completion, the FSC label signifies responsible production and gives the consumer great confidence in what they are purchasing.
Who should Pursue?
- Any organization that is involved in forest management
- Any organization in forest management that wants to be environmentally responsible while at the same time maintain economic successful
- Any organization in forest management that would like to increase customer assurance in regards to product responsibility
- Any organization in forest management that deals with social issues
- Improve social responsibility
- Develop effective/responsible forest management
- Provide a responsible product to the consumer
- Ensure consumer assurance by purchasing FSC accredited product
- Connect your business to environmental sustainability
QSE’s “Ten Step Approach”™ to Registration is designed and perfected to cost- effectively prepare facilities for successfully passing Certification Audits with minimum or no nonconformities. QSE emphasizes on developing Simplified Documented Management Systems to meet or exceeds the requirements of any Management System Standard requirements. This 10 Step Approach has a built-in discipline to involve all employees including top management right from the beginning to achieve long-term desired results. Our approach is so complete that we have helped over 600 companies obtain certification, of which, majority have obtained certification with zero deficiencies.